The Care Coordination Program-New Hampshire (CCP-NH) is proud to assist military from all branches of service who live, work or serve in the state of New Hampshire. Our team of professional care coordinators and personal financial counselors are available to provide support to service members and their families before, during and after deployment.
CCP-NH helps address the unique needs of the state’s military community with national, state and local resources.
A SMALL LIST OF OUR COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Financial Counseling and Education
- Housing Assistance
- Deployment Support
- Family Conflict
- Substance Abuse Counseling and Resources
- Employment Assistance
- Child and Youth Resources
- Education Assistance
- Legal Resources
- Individual and Family Counseling Resources
- Crisis Intervention and Emergency Assistance
- Referral services