FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Assistance for currently-serving military of any branch and component, as well as their loved ones.
Live, Work or Serve in New Hampshire.
The Care Coordination Program-New Hampshire (CCP-NH) is proud to assist military from all branches of service who live, work or serve in the state of New Hampshire. Our team of professional care coordinators and personal financial counselors are available to provide advice and support to service members and their families before, during and after deployment.
CCP-NH helps address the unique needs of the state’s military community with national, state and local resources.
Serving all branches of the military
COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT SERVICES
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...
- Financial Counseling and Education
- Housing Assistance
- Deployment Support
- Substance Abuse Counseling and Resources
- Employment Assistance
- Child and Youth Resources
- Education Assistance
- Legal Resources
- Individual and Family Counseling Resources
- Crisis Intervention and Emergency Assistance
- Referral services
- Limited Behavioral Health Services
(when there are barriers to care, geographical or otherwise)